Monday, 29 August 2011

Amazing God

Today, I was thinking about God. How awesome is He? He knew exactly what my name was before time even began!!!! I find that so amazing! And he knows what my childrens names will be, He knows their children's names and he knows exactly what is happening in my life at the moment.

It just intrigues me to know that God is in control! He must think we are so silly soemetimes when we worry about the silliest things. Then, after it is all over, I think that He might say, "See? I told you not to worry, and you did. What will you do next time?"


I am so thankful that Jesus died so that i can go to heaven.

"Thankyou Jesus. Amen"

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it just amazing?!
    And what a comfort to know that no matter what happens...Christ knows best and everything is part of His plan.

    ReplyDelete