Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Well, I had a bit of a downfall today, and I feel really down at the moment. I am trying to think of all the good that this thing brought about, but it is hard. Well, I just have to pray and ask God to relieve me of that pain and discouragement. I thought that I was doing the right thing, but I am not sure now.It is hard to worship or praise the Lord when things like the shadow of doubt and waves of worry are bashing against us. As my sister-in-law once said to me, “Eric, we all make mistakes, but it is important that we learn from our mistakes and others.” When I think about this, it is so true! Well I am going to go and pray now, so thanks for taking the time for reading this.
   This song is really encouraging to me


                                     

25 comments:

  1. I understand Eric...same for me.
    And I actually thought of this song today too...and I hoped you would think of it. Glad you did. :)
    May Christ bless you,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna. I must say that you seem to be taking this better than I am. ;) i appreciate your prayers and concern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a hard time with it. Very. But trying to trust God. That is all I/we can do right now. Remember that. ;)
    I am praying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I know that it is none of my business really, but would you guys mind telling me what happened and why you both locked your threads? Is this why you're both sad? :( I hope it wasn't my fault! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tori...Eric do you mind if I go ahead and tell her?
    We were contacted by the Mods on the Reb. It is why I am so sad...I think it is for Eric too.
    I guess that there was friction because of what a couple people said...and thought.
    God knows why...and Lord willing we will have a place to discuss more soon. :) Working on that now!
    You cam PM me on the Reb if you want Tori. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
    No! You are not at fault at all. :) love ya.

    Eric: I did a post on Truth Seekers...I hope it can be encouraging to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anna! I'd love a place to keep chatting. I'm sorry about the Moderators contacting you guys....what exactly are you working on now, Anna? :-)
    Thanks so much for following my blog, guys! I'm glad we can stay connected through blogs! :-)

    ~Tori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls,
    I messaged Daniel Osborne, and due to the nature of the Living Room, he said that a living room thread would be good, and that if I wanted to, I could do up a draft, and we could work from there. I am glad, but I am stuck for a topic and title….I was actually thinking of asking Daniel if I could do one topic, then change the title and topic for whenever we decide to change the topic.


    Eric ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds GREAT Funny Bunny. ;)

    Can hardly wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...and I am still waiting for Daniel to reply to what I said about a General Discussion section.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still do not get that funny bunny joke lol. But I guess once a nickname is stuck, its there forever!! lol

    Do you want me to go ahead with my thread, or shall I wait for you, Anna??

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh, sounds great! :-) I'm excited Daniel is thinking about letting you make a thread like that. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe...didn't mean it to become a nickname...but I think it kinda did lol.

    You go ahead, Eric. No reason to wait for me. It's for all of is. I just appreciate you starting it.

    Tori...yes...I hope it works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I have started the thread. I am just waiting for the mods to give me feedback, and I hope to be able to talk to you girls and other people soon.


    Anna-I think the nickname has stuck, but I don’t mind. It’s ok. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Looking forward to it. :)

    Haha...if you really don't mind it lol...I didn't mean it to stick...but if you don't mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah< of course I do not mind lol. By the wat, Anna, isn't it late? Are you ok? I will go and pray for you right now.

    FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was late when I wrote that...
    But I am doing wonderful! Christ has really...made me new again somehow. I have a new...freshness and strength! Ashton is sending you something that will explain this. :)
    Thank you for your prayers...I don't quite know why you care so much...but I DO know it's a blessing and I thank you for it. :)
    Sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anna,

    I am sorry if I do care too much, but you were the first one to say that you were praying for me, and secondly you have said some very encouraging things, and I just get worried sometimes. You know, I guess it’s a spiritual bond. Christ really used you and a few others like Ashton (and still is) to encourage, to show me things that I would not have seen if I hadn’t got on the rebelution! Would you rather me ease off the caring a bit?
    Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well...I understand. :) NO! Don't ease off...I appreciate it!!! I just don't want you down for my sake.
    You are a good brother, Eric.
    Was I the first? Well...I will keep praying. :)
    I do remember you being VERY new when you PMed me though. ;)
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah I do apologise forPM'ing you. I didn't realise. Yes, you were the first to reply to my thread. I am not that good of a brother, sis. I do aplogise for getting your thread locked, but lets put that behind us, shall we?

    Thanks for praying-more than you know!
    And I am still praying hard for you to.
    Bro

    ReplyDelete
  20. You didn't do anything wrong! You stopped PMing. ;) You didn't get my thread locked...really you didn't. :) Yes...*puts behind* *Wipes hands* there...it's all gone. K? ;)
    Eric...you ARE a good brother. Christ has given you the grace to be a good brother. Don't let the devil lie and say you aren't. ;)
    I love praying. :)
    And thank YOU for praying!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  21. ok, thanks for reminding me about the Evil One.
    I hope that we can talk soon. i just thought that i was coming a little bit too close as a brother thats all.

    Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes. :)
    And...I can see that. I appreciate you being sensitive.
    You okay? You seem...down.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah I was a bit today, but thanks to you and others (I re-read the posts that we wrote ;))and Jesus lifted me up so much. I was down in the pits, but JESUS the Son of God, spoke to me, and told em to stop it and be thankful for 5 things. It worked!!

    Thanks for praying.

    Bro.

    PS How are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Praise the Lord that you are doing better! :) I will keep praying.

    Sis

    PS. I am doing SO wonderful...GOd is jsut SO good. I feel better than I have in a LONG time. And I think it's real this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is so good to hear Anna!! Praise the Lord!

    I will continue to pray, as this is the time when the Devil will attack you.

    ReplyDelete