G’day Everyone,
Last night, we had a group come through our town called “Bike For Bibles” Basically they ride different rides around Australia every year and raise money for Bibles for Christians overseas. Everyone on that ride is cheerful, happy and not a thing in the world is going wrong. I thought about my situation, and it made me think even harder…..
If we are busy helping others, praying for others, and if we focus on others instead of ourselves, then (for me) I forget about all my troubles, I forget about my worries, and the world looks a whole lot brighter. Sometimes I do just forget about my troubles and think of other people, as it really does work! If you try to make sunshine for other people, then God will give you sunshine. But I fall into the trap of asking God for sunshine for me.
This was on my mind today, and so I thought I would post it. I hope you understand it.
Blessings, ;)
Eric.
I understood it very well, Eric! Thank you so much for that wonderful reminder!
ReplyDeleteIt is so true.
Praise the Lord for that testimony of His goodness.
Christ bless you ;)
Anna
Glad that I was able to be and encouragement!
ReplyDeleteFB ;)