Thursday, 1 September 2011

Feeling Down...

Today, I am feeling a bit depressed, and I know that it is a sin, but sometimes it is just so hard to pick your feet up and keep praising the Lord. Sometimes I think that I miss opportunities and I often regret that. I miss opportunities to speak to people, to show them love and encouragement, and….well, I fail a lot in that sense. I am feeling better now that I have got this off my chest, but that’s just me I guess. It helps when I cane tell it, and thanks for taking the time for reading this. ;)


 Eric.

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for you, Eric...
    Wish there was something I could do to help...
    Sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, There is a lot that you have done for me, although you may not be able to see it, you and other people to do with the Rebelution has greatly helped me.

    I truly appreciate your prayers.
    Bro;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Well...I don't know what I have done...but I praise the Lord for whatever it is! :)

    I love praying for my brothers and sisters. :)
    Sis ;)

    ReplyDelete