Sunday, 18 September 2011

Some fun Z-50 motorbike riding!! :D






I must confess that there were a few crashes, but none of them got caught on camera!! I may look too big for the bike, but that there is a tough, amazing and very nice minibike!!
 Doing wheelies!!





17 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun! :D :D

    And the landscape is really pretty with the hills and all.

    Hehe...glad you didn't hurt yourself! :P

    Is that a track just for your bike? There are some really neat tracks around here...but that is one thing mom is very set on my not doing lol

    Thanks for sharing the pictures, Eric! :D

    Your sis,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That track is at a friends house just up the road form my house. His landlords let us ride in the paddock (we call fields paddocks!) and so we mowed a track and since then we have ridden on it, so that it looks and rides a lot better.

    The good thing about these small bikes is that if you do crash, they do not do as much damage as a big bike. You can hurt yourself pretty bad on these, but the damage is a lot less than a larger bike.

    Yes it is very fun. I have some videos I was going to put up on youtube. :)

    Bro;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know paddocks too :D It looks like a ton of fun! :D

    Well...please just be careful. ;)

    Oh really?! I'd enjoy the vids. :D

    Sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pease be careful?? That’s an order that I disobeyed yesterday!! I faked one crash to make it look really bad and all but my mate forgot to film it!! I will add the vids and a few pics of me after I stacked!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...well, I ASKED you to be careful... didn't order lol

    You did?! Oh I bet that was so funny! Did your mate get scared?! I know I would have freaked out lol

    I am looking forward to the vids and pix! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the vid is just been made, and I will upload it to youtube in a minute.


    I have a few photos and 1 video.
    ok, sis I will be careful. and yes, my friend did know that I faked it.

    it is a running joke, because one time when 6 of us were racing, my bro ran over my foot. That wasn't so bad except that I hurt myself falling off the bike. He told everyone that I was faking so that I would make them stop, and try to get ahead in the race.

    I got him back by beating him in a race the other day!!

    Standby for the link.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...that sounds so funny! Glad you beat him in the race though! lol

    Looking forward to the vid! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say that I am praying for you tonight sis. I am about to go take a walk as it is a really really warm night here, and so I am going on a 'prayer walk'

    I trust that you are having a good day, and I pray that you sense the presence of the Lord wherever you go.


    In Christ Alone,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is a message for you sis. I forgot to say that I was praying for you. I have been praying all day today, and tonight as well. I trust that the Lord is keeping you well.

    http://www.box.net/shared/1yaeiosac85rn18d1n8x


    Your Bro,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will listen as soon as I can, Eric. Thank you...I am very much looking forward to it. :)

    Thank you for praying. I have been praying for you a lot also. I think I may take a "prayer walk" tonight also. :)

    It's 6:38 pm here...and still much work to do. I was just painting the kitchen.

    I am praying for you, brother. :)

    Your sis,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Painting? That is a fun job lol but not when you have to do it all the time!!

    Prayer walk was definitely worth it! i had a really good walk, and I felt the Lord walking beside me.

    I hope you enjoy your prayer walk sis.
    Praying for you to, sis
    Your Bro,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Eric,
    I just got a chance to listen to your message.

    Thank you.

    That really...really encouraged me. SO much. Just...thank you. I rejoice that the Lord has brought you out of the hard place you were in...and I am SO thankful that I could be part of it. Really...I am honored and humbled.

    And yes...you ARE a good friend to me also. A very good friend.

    Thank you so much Eric. You are a wonderful brother.

    I am praying for you. Keep close to Christ. :)
    Your sis,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad that I was able to encourage you. sister. You have been an example to me in many ways and I always come away from our discussions feeling encouraged and sometimes challenged.
    As I promised, here is the link to the video. I just uploaded it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4XXUQ2G4ZY

    I am glad to have you as a sister, and thanks for what you have done to.


    From a grateful Bro,
    Eric ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do encourage me greatly. I was afraid that you would be upset at me when I said we need to slow down with the talking. I should not have doubted. But...it goes back to all that has happened and people leaving.

    So, thank you for proving that you are a loyal friend. :)

    *clicks to watch vid*

    I am thankful to have you for a brother. :) I

    From a very grateful sis,
    Anna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope that you enjoy the video. I hope to make another when we have more riders on the track. Mainly 3 of us ride, but sometimes it is more.
    So are you going to reply to my box.net message? *hint hint nudge nudge* :P


    Your Bro,
    Ric

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed the vid a lot! You went fast at some parts! Wish I could do that lol

    Hehe...I will as soon as I can. :) I have to go now...
    and...just thanks again so much for the message. :)
    I WILL reply to it. ;)

    I am praying for you a lot!

    Your sister and friend,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prayin' for you a lot to, sis.


    God Bless,
    Eric
    FB,
    Dragon...ummm, what else am I ?? lol

    ReplyDelete