Thank you for the prayers. I have needed them today. Some emotion turmoil has gone on. But...God is very good and keeping me looking up. ;)
My health is good. :) Though I think I may have damaged my heart with all the caffeine I consumed in recent months to help me stay awake. It hurts every time I have caffeine now. But...I really don't think it's anything major.
I AM looking for to the holiday...a whole week with my family and bluegrass...epic, yes? ;)
How are YOU, Eric? I have been praying for you and wondering if you would be able to come online.
I should have the computer for a while tonight, Lord willing. But I may have to go in a few minutes for a while. But I hope to be back later on. ;)
You sound like you may have heartburn with all the coffee. I am glad that your health is good, and I just read your post about the bows, and I am sure that you will understand why I haven't written on it.
Yes, epic could be used there, Anna. I thought you might say it was neat.
Me? I am ok. I finished a huge assignment last night, and it was a real pain because of the amount of uneccassary detail in it. But praise the Lord it is finished.
I have 3 weeks to get about 6 or 7 assignments done, and it is going to be hard, but I am looking forward to the challenge :)
Thanks for praying Anna. It means so much to me.
Your Bro, Eric
PS I wrote back about that post I put up of the sinners prayer for you. ;)
No, it's not heartburn...and...hehe...it wasn't coffee. It was Mt. Dew. :P Yes, I understand very well why you didn't write on it. :) Thank you for the prayers.
Yes...neat.
I am glad you got the assignment done. I am praying for you about school. You are a huge encouragement with how hard you are working at it. Keep it up. :)
Are you really doing okay? You seem somehow...down. You don't have to talk about anything if you don't want to...just know that I am praying for you. Okay? And...if you need or want to talk, I am right here. :)
Of course I pray. :) I love praying for my brothers and sisters. :)
I am not down in any way!! I promise!! I am really fine at the moment. It is a really nice, warm sunny day here, and I am thinking about going downtown and doing a little busking for an hour or so!
It i 8:57AM here, and the Lord has made this LOVELY day, and so I am thankful for it!!
Where did you get the idea of me down? Who heard of a dragon that is down?? lol
Mt. Dew? You are crazy about that stuff!! Did you know sis that Mt. Dew attracts drop bears by the dozen?????
Everyone is getting settled and eating dinner. The kids are watching the new Yogi Bear movie and mom and dad are having dinner in their room together. :)
About the song...Ric is far to kind. ;) Thanks. :)
And...thank you. I was trying to decide if I should continue trying this style or not.
I would LOOOOOVE to hear your fingerpicking! :D :D :D
And...I don't know why I would be Ric's favorite...but he's nice. ;)
Well these are his words exactly: "The reason that Anna...lol I mean Clare is my favourite singer is because I know her. I know how much singing means to her, and what joy it brings not only to her, her family, and God, but others as well.
Also, she sings with her heart. Some artists sing because that is the song that people like o hear.
She sing for God, and I am certain that He likes it.
Thats what Ric said, and I agree with him, Anna. You have a lovely voice, and I enjoy listening to it.
Thanks for sharing it with me. I will try and record a new tune that is really nice. short, but nice and hopefully box.net will let me upload.
Wow Eric. Thank you. That is...just wonderful to read. It really helps me believe that my choice not to become a professional singer was right... Thank you. :)
I am looking forward to your song! :D I always enjoy them.
Oh...that reminds me! I listened to your singing "Singing for Christ" several times last night...you should sing more. ;) And...do you want to try doing another song together?
I enjoy your rants lol...I've told you that before. ;)
I just listened to the recording of you and Grace! :D
I was smiling big! :D :D
And Chris sounds a LOT like you! ;) You do a really good Yankee accent, Eric. I could still hear a couple Aussie tones to it...:D I liked when you, I mean...when Chris ;) Said, "I hear you're talking to an American girl" lol
I will go try to record my Aussie accent now...hehe...
Oh...okay. I hope we can talk again soon. ;) Do you know when you will be back? I may be able to be on for another two or so hours...but I understand if you can't come on. ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That’s pretty good, Anna! Better than I expected! You do have a little british accent mixed in with it.
Thanks for the message at the end. Anna, you have a soft voice. I listened to the end part a few times, and your voice is a soft as a thousand feather pillows!!!
Thanks for sharing, Anna. Tomorrow is Sunday, so I may not get to talk. I look forward to catching up again. Bro, Eric
Really? Because I never liked my talking voice. You are very kind...never had anyone tell me that before! ;) Thanks. :) And I meant what I said in the end. I am really am thankful for the friendship I have with you...and Grace. ;)
Oh...have a wonderful Lord's Day! They are so uplifting. :)
I listened to your voice, and it is soft. I know it may sound weird or creepy coming from a guy, but it is true. I have never heard a voice that is softer.
What are you up to at the moment? What time is it? it is 12:57PM here.
Well, it was going good till a little while ago, and I had a big argument with mum and dad, then they just laughed and tried to make fun of the whole thing.
It was about schoolwork. I wanted to finish at lunchtime, and they thought that I had not done enough work.
So, I am a bit down at the moment, and I am hurting a bit, but I guess it happens sometimes.
Hurting because the whole family laughed at me, and all we talk about 24/7 is my year 11. I am supposed to do 6 hours a day six days a week, and even if I do extra, my parents do not let me do stuff on the weekend.
I love my parents very much, but they criticise me, and then they laugh at me, and do something they know is wrong themselves.
I just don't get it sometimes. I have failed a number of assignments, and they always bring that up, but they never talk about the ones that I did pass.
I just wish that maybe as a family, we could appreciate each other more, and not joke about serious things.
Anna, I have to go, but I will be praying for you over the rest of my weekend. I hope that you enjoy your weekend, and that you get the reno done, and that no one would stress out.
Haha..you listened again?! lol Yes...I said y'all lol
I plan on looking at your church website. :) Thanks for sharing the link.
And I will be praying for you! Thank you SO much for talking. I enjoy it very much. SOrry I had to go so fast...dad came and wanted me to get offline. ;)
Hello Eric :) It is 4:43 PM on Saturday here...I think that you may be in church right now. :)
I know you can't come online today, but I just wanted there to be a message here for you when you do come on letting you know that I am praying for you. :)
I have listened to the recording that you and Grace did for me over and over...I almost have it memorized lol. You two really brighten my day. :)
Hope we can talk soon. Christ bless you! Your sis, Anna ;)
I am glad that you enjoyed the messages. :) And I hope your day is going well! :D
As I have said before I am very happy to make the bows. :)
Thank you so much for the prayer. It means a lot to me. :)
Thank you Eric, and praise the Lord...and you are an encouragement to me. :)
I have been thinking and praying a lot...and sadly, I think that it would be best if we slowed the talking down a bit. Trust me...I WANT to talk...but I think that with my dad's wishes, he would prefer that we don't "chat" we can talk some...but just not constant. I really, really hope you understand. This is hard for me because I enjoy talking soooo much. But I just must honor my dad's wishes. Is that...okay?
I am praying for you. Thanks for being such a good brother. :)
I totally understand. It is ok. What about if we only talked every second day or on the weekends?? or do you have any other ideas? I enjoy talking to, but I know that you want to obey your dad, and I do not want to hinder you in doing that.
I just think that maybe it would be best if we didn't "chat". Does that make sense? As in...we can message, but not back and forth. Also..I think it would be okay if we did it on that Rebelution thread because other people are there.
Eric...I don't want you to take this as being against you at all. It is NOT. These are the rules for me with anyone else. Any other guy that is. I mean...I just think that since you are a man and I am a girl and we are around the same age...it is safer and better if it wasn't quite as private. Please don't take it personally at all. I think a LOT of you and know that you would never try to do anything wrong. But I just need to honor my dad. And I appreciate you understanding very much!
Has there been any progress on the Rebelution thread? Or...is there another place (forum) that we could talk with other people there?
Thank you again for being so understanding. I don't really think that many people would. Most people would get upset and not understand. It makes it much easier to honor my dad when you understand and respect his wishes also. So thank you SO much. :)
Well, perhaps the Lord will provide a way for us to talk. I pray so. We can pray about it, can't we? :)
Thank you. :)
Yes, it is better safe than sorry. But I REALLY don't think you would ever make me sorry...it is just my dad's wishes. I have to submit here. Even though I don't want to...because I DO want to talk to you. But...I am just thankful that you understand. :)
Thank you, Eric. :) I pray for and think of you often also.
Do not worry about me!! I am truly ok. Honestly!! I am glad that you said it!
Yes, we can both pray.
by the way, have you downloaded any sermons from my churches website? I would recommend the one entitled, "The Armour of God" I found it especially encouraging.
Did I tell you that our pastor is 25 years old?
By the way sis, if we need to stop talking like right now, just say, "It is time Eric," and I will get the message. ok? Praying' for my Reb sis :) Bro
Alright. But I always have a hard time not worrying about friends.
yes...let's pray about it. I am sure that if it is God's will, He will provide.
Is your pastor really that young? Wow. That is very young to be a pastor!
I wish we could keep talking. I wish very much. But I really do think that it would be best if we stopped now. We don't have to stop talking completely...but just for the moment.
Thank you for understanding Eric. Thank you so so much. It shows that you have the RIGHT heart and TRULY want what is right. Thank you.
Please do not worry about me. I worry about you enough sister. If I run into any trouble I will let you know. Trust me, I will.:)
By the way, when I said Reb, I meant Jonny Reb.
You do not need to reply to this today, but I had an idea that I could record you a message and post it on box.net and so you could listen to it, but I want to be cautious, as that may be going too far. You know, just a message to brighten up the day.....
Thanks for talking anyways sis. I really like these talks, but hopefully we can talk again soon.
It's 7:44 am here, Eric...and I just sat down at the computer to check your blog...
ReplyDeleteand I laughed when I saw this! :D I love it! ;)
Like I said before...you are a very, very nice dragon. ;)
Did Grace see this!?
NOW do you see why I call you a funny bunny? ;)
Sis
I seriously still do not get the funny bunny joke!! But I do not mind. I will try to draw up a picture for you, Anna.
ReplyDeleteYes Grace saw this, and just laughed.
Look forward to your reply ;)
Your Brother Dragon :D:D:D
Eric
Anna, I just put up the photo of your dragon!! I saw it, and the person that came to mind was you, because it has got puppy eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you like it..."Lady Anna". lol
Bro;)
Eric! :D
ReplyDeleteI just got up to look at this...
and my mouth dropped open! THat is SO funny! lol...and the puppy eyes are perfect! :D
I hope to have some time online later...I am really busy right now.
I am praying for you, brother dragon! lol
Soooo funny! hehe
Blessings,
Sis
Sister dragon...
ReplyDeletelol this is getting so funny!!
I have been praying for you lots, and I trust that the Lord has been looking after you???
How have you been? Healthwise? and business? I bet you are looking forward to your holiday?
In Christ,
bro;)
It is! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for the prayers. I have needed them today. Some emotion turmoil has gone on. But...God is very good and keeping me looking up. ;)
My health is good. :) Though I think I may have damaged my heart with all the caffeine I consumed in recent months to help me stay awake. It hurts every time I have caffeine now. But...I really don't think it's anything major.
I AM looking for to the holiday...a whole week with my family and bluegrass...epic, yes? ;)
How are YOU, Eric? I have been praying for you and wondering if you would be able to come online.
I should have the computer for a while tonight, Lord willing. But I may have to go in a few minutes for a while. But I hope to be back later on. ;)
really...how are you?
In Christ,
Sis
Sis,
ReplyDeleteYou sound like you may have heartburn with all the coffee. I am glad that your health is good, and I just read your post about the bows, and I am sure that you will understand why I haven't written on it.
Yes, epic could be used there, Anna. I thought you might say it was neat.
Me? I am ok. I finished a huge assignment last night, and it was a real pain because of the amount of uneccassary detail in it. But praise the Lord it is finished.
I have 3 weeks to get about 6 or 7 assignments done, and it is going to be hard, but I am looking forward to the challenge :)
Thanks for praying Anna. It means so much to me.
Your Bro,
Eric
PS I wrote back about that post I put up of the sinners prayer for you. ;)
No, it's not heartburn...and...hehe...it wasn't coffee. It was Mt. Dew. :P
ReplyDeleteYes, I understand very well why you didn't write on it. :) Thank you for the prayers.
Yes...neat.
I am glad you got the assignment done. I am praying for you about school. You are a huge encouragement with how hard you are working at it. Keep it up. :)
Are you really doing okay? You seem somehow...down. You don't have to talk about anything if you don't want to...just know that I am praying for you. Okay? And...if you need or want to talk, I am right here. :)
Of course I pray. :) I love praying for my brothers and sisters. :)
Your sis,
Anna
PS. I got that and responded :)
Sis,
ReplyDeleteI am not down in any way!! I promise!! I am really fine at the moment. It is a really nice, warm sunny day here, and I am thinking about going downtown and doing a little busking for an hour or so!
It i 8:57AM here, and the Lord has made this LOVELY day, and so I am thankful for it!!
Where did you get the idea of me down? Who heard of a dragon that is down?? lol
Mt. Dew? You are crazy about that stuff!! Did you know sis that Mt. Dew attracts drop bears by the dozen?????
*laughs very hard at my joke*
Your Bro,
Eric
Okay good! :) Sorry if I worry. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, busking must be SO fun! Wish I could go with ya! lol
It's a sunny day here too! And the air is SO fresh and breezy. :) The sun will be going down soon though.
It is 5:59 pm here. And it was SO beautiful today...I wanted so much to go to our local gardens for a walk...but we had too much to do. ;)
Haha...I am sorry if I thought you were down. Like I said...I worry too much. ;) And yes...you are a very happy and nice dragon! :D
I am...I love it. And does it really eh?! Well...I want a drop bear! (those ARE koalas right?)
Hehe...I am glad you laughed! :P I like it when people laugh. :D
Oh...I got to sing at bluegrass again last night! :D
Your sis,
Anna
PS. I posted Ric's piece on Truth Seekers. :)
I see that you have gone off line...maybe we can talk later. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you. :)
Have you heard this song? I think I want to learn it and sing it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUTfO3yb0fw
Ok, I am just about to listen to it now :D
ReplyDeleteI am very excited. Ric is here and he is going to listen to it as well.
Ric has heard many artists, but he says that you are his favourite!!
I just listened to it
BEAUTIFUL!!!!:D:D:D:D
Ric LOVES it!!!!
I am going to try and learn the finger picking for that song!!
Anna, keep up the good work!
I hope to be back in about half an hour ;)
ReplyDeleteok, see you then sis :)
ReplyDeleteI am back for a while now I think. ;)
ReplyDeleteEveryone is getting settled and eating dinner. The kids are watching the new Yogi Bear movie and mom and dad are having dinner in their room together. :)
About the song...Ric is far to kind. ;) Thanks. :)
And...thank you. I was trying to decide if I should continue trying this style or not.
I would LOOOOOVE to hear your fingerpicking! :D :D :D
And...I don't know why I would be Ric's favorite...but he's nice. ;)
Sis
that happy rant just above was bout your singing by the way;)
ReplyDeleteRic just explained the reason why he likes your singing. Shall I bore you with his boring ideas or not??
ReplyDeletehaha...
ReplyDeleteif you want to tell me...I will listen! ;) *hint*
Well these are his words exactly: "The reason that Anna...lol I mean Clare is my favourite singer is because I know her. I know how much singing means to her, and what joy it brings not only to her, her family, and God, but others as well.
ReplyDeleteAlso, she sings with her heart. Some artists sing because that is the song that people like o hear.
She sing for God, and I am certain that He likes it.
Thats what Ric said, and I agree with him, Anna.
You have a lovely voice, and I enjoy listening to it.
Thanks for sharing it with me.
I will try and record a new tune that is really nice. short, but nice and hopefully box.net will let me upload.
Sorry for the rant, sis.
Eric
Wow Eric. Thank you. That is...just wonderful to read. It really helps me believe that my choice not to become a professional singer was right...
ReplyDeleteThank you. :)
I am looking forward to your song! :D I always enjoy them.
Oh...that reminds me! I listened to your singing "Singing for Christ" several times last night...you should sing more. ;)
And...do you want to try doing another song together?
I enjoy your rants lol...I've told you that before. ;)
Anna
Singing together is hard, because I change the tone and key of my voice, and Grace finds that hard, so it is a bit tricky. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a terrible voice, why would you want to listen to my recording??
Anna, your voice is beautiful. your dad not only lives the Greek's dream, but he also has a daughter with a voice like an angel!!
Bro;)
I understand that! ;) I tried singing with Josh Groban on a CD...it's hard! lol
ReplyDeleteYou DON'T have a terrible voice! It sounds so...kind! :) I enjoy it.
Eric...you are very, very kind. :) I love singing for my parents...but the voice of an angel? Don't you think that is a little less than true? lol
Sis ;)
Ok, maybe I exaggerated about the angel, but you do have a lovely voice.
ReplyDeletehere is the link to my ukulele recording.
http://www.box.net/shared/134axm01cnsdd7b46os9
The next one is coming soon!!
http://www.box.net/shared/ryxo5ql6zpb0np6bmjbo
ReplyDeletefast car
Oh, I can't wait to listen! Let me download them now! :D
ReplyDeleteI just listened to the first one! :D I love it. I have always liked that song too. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you are very musically gifted! To be able to play several instruments and sing...that's really good!
*downloads Fast Car*
Don't be silly Anna!
ReplyDeleteI loaned the uke to a boss at work, and he loves it!! He is going to buy one, and he wants me to teach him!!
I love Fast Car too! :D
ReplyDeleteI have to go for a second..
Be right back ;)
I'm back. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnna, I have to go to, but hopefully I will be back soon. I hope you like the recordings.
ReplyDeleteYour Bro,
Eric
In that case I will try and stay a little bit longer then ;)
ReplyDeleteAre you still there?
ReplyDeleteI just listened to the recording of you and Grace! :D
I was smiling big! :D :D
And Chris sounds a LOT like you! ;) You do a really good Yankee accent, Eric. I could still hear a couple Aussie tones to it...:D
I liked when you, I mean...when Chris ;) Said, "I hear you're talking to an American girl" lol
I will go try to record my Aussie accent now...hehe...
Okay...it's gonna be bad...but I'll try!
I do not know what your talking about!! *laughs very hard at myself* I thought you would guess it was me!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear you Aussie accent. I think I am going to laugh very hard. sorry if that offends you!
Eric
Hehe...I know what your voice sounds like now...so that is how I knew it was you. ;)
ReplyDeleteHehe...laugh ALL you want! ;) I am uploading it now! :D
Okaaay...
ReplyDeletehere you go! ;) Prepare to laugh lol
http://www.box.net/shared/vtye3yfx0azgysqvhbq0
COOOL! I can hardly wait to hear it!!
ReplyDeleteThis is sssooo going to be funny!!
Well, after that, I think that I will have to go, Anna. I will come on again later, but I think that you might be gone then.
I will wait till you upload it, then I will go sis.
Bro;)
Oh...okay. I hope we can talk again soon. ;) Do you know when you will be back? I may be able to be on for another two or so hours...but I understand if you can't come on. ;)
ReplyDeleteI uploaded it. ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteThat’s pretty good, Anna! Better than I expected! You do have a little british accent mixed in with it.
Thanks for the message at the end. Anna, you have a soft voice. I listened to the end part a few times, and your voice is a soft as a thousand feather pillows!!!
Thanks for sharing, Anna.
Tomorrow is Sunday, so I may not get to talk. I look forward to catching up again.
Bro,
Eric
Hehe...glad you liked it. ;)
ReplyDeleteReally? Because I never liked my talking voice. You are very kind...never had anyone tell me that before! ;) Thanks. :) And I meant what I said in the end. I am really am thankful for the friendship I have with you...and Grace. ;)
Oh...have a wonderful Lord's Day! They are so uplifting. :)
Look forward to talking again soon. :)
Christ be with you, Eric. :)
Sis
Yes, Anna, I truly meant what I said.
ReplyDeleteI listened to your voice, and it is soft. I know it may sound weird or creepy coming from a guy, but it is true. I have never heard a voice that is softer.
What are you up to at the moment? What time is it? it is 12:57PM here.
Bro;)
Well, thank you. :) It's very kind of you to say. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I may have to go in a minute...it is 9:57 pm here. And I think I may go try to record another song. Britt Nicole. :D
What about you?
How is your day going? I really, really enjoyed the message from you and Grace! :)
Well, it was going good till a little while ago, and I had a big argument with mum and dad, then they just laughed and tried to make fun of the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteIt was about schoolwork. I wanted to finish at lunchtime, and they thought that I had not done enough work.
So, I am a bit down at the moment, and I am hurting a bit, but I guess it happens sometimes.
Your Bro,
Eric
I am really sorry. I know those are hard. :( I hope it's better now? Wish I could help.
ReplyDeleteWhy are you hurting? Are you okay?
What can I do?
Hurting because the whole family laughed at me, and all we talk about 24/7 is my year 11. I am supposed to do 6 hours a day six days a week, and even if I do extra, my parents do not let me do stuff on the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love my parents very much, but they criticise me, and then they laugh at me, and do something they know is wrong themselves.
I just don't get it sometimes. I have failed a number of assignments, and they always bring that up, but they never talk about the ones that I did pass.
I just wish that maybe as a family, we could appreciate each other more, and not joke about serious things.
Sorry to bore you with my problems, sis.
Your Bro,
Eric
You are NOT bothering me at all, Eric.
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry that you were laughed at...I can't imagine laughing at you...
Perhaps...do you think it could be their way of not feeling bad?
And remember that Christ has sent this trial your way for a reason. Maybe He is testing you in the fifth commandment "honor your father and mother"
Please don't think that you are boring me with your problems. As brother and sister this is what we do.
I am praying for you...okay?
Stay strong. Look to Christ, Eric.
Your sis,
Anna
And I am sorry if that was preachy. I just wish I could help and make you happy.
Thanks Anna. It was not preachy at all. I needed to hear that, and I think that you are right. It is a trial for me.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your friendship, Anna and for being great sis! I do not want to hear any complaints, and you are a good sis.
Your Bro,
Eric :)
And God sends trials to those He loves! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, thank YOU Eric. You are a great brother and I thank the Lord that He saw fit for us to become friends. :)
Your sis,
Anna
Yes, He did make it so that we met, Anna! That is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteif I had never read the Do Hard Things Book, then we would never have met!!
Anna, my spirits are lifted because of your encouragement. thankyou so much!!
It IS amazing! Because God is amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd if I had never helped and gone to that conference down here we wouldn't have met either. :) God is just amazing how He works things out! :)
Really? Praise the Lord! :) That is wonderful and makes me happy. But don't thank me. It's Christ. ;)
I already did thank Jesus, and I thought that I should thank you to.
ReplyDeleteSo what have you got on tomorrow sis? anything exciting??
Well, thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteWell...we have some finishing to do on the reno tomorrow...and...other than that nothing really going on! ;)
I am so excited about vacation...and all the bluegrass around there! :D
Oh...that reminds me...do you ever flat pick on your guitar?
What is church like for you? Does your church have a website?
flat pick?? you mean just strumming??
ReplyDeleteI just listened to your recording yet again, and you said "y'all" us aussies would never say that!!
Here is our church website:
http://yassbaptist.org.au/
You can download all the sermons and the pastor is Tim Kay.
Anna, I have to go, but I will be praying for you over the rest of my weekend. I hope that you enjoy your weekend, and that you get the reno done, and that no one would stress out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for talking sis, i really enjoyed it.
Talk again soon,
Your Bro,
Eric
Hello Eric,
ReplyDeleteYes, with a regular pick. ;)
Haha..you listened again?! lol Yes...I said y'all lol
I plan on looking at your church website. :) Thanks for sharing the link.
And I will be praying for you! Thank you SO much for talking. I enjoy it very much. SOrry I had to go so fast...dad came and wanted me to get offline. ;)
I am praying for you. :)
Your sis
Anna
Hello Eric :)
ReplyDeleteIt is 4:43 PM on Saturday here...I think that you may be in church right now. :)
I know you can't come online today, but I just wanted there to be a message here for you when you do come on letting you know that I am praying for you. :)
I have listened to the recording that you and Grace did for me over and over...I almost have it memorized lol. You two really brighten my day. :)
Hope we can talk soon. Christ bless you!
Your sis,
Anna ;)
Sis :D
ReplyDeleteIt is very encouraging and a lovely surprise to find that someone is thinking of me, and that you left a message for me. ;)
I have been praying for you, and I can't say how grateful I am for you making the little girls their bows.
I have to go now, as it is past my bedtime, but I will continue to pray for you Sis.
You have been and continue to be a great encouragement to me, dear sister.
Christ be with you, and I hope we can talk soon.
Your Bro,
Eric.
PS Your Dad doesn't mind that we chat on here? Sorry, I forgot to ask. I hope it is ok.
Hey Eric :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you enjoyed the messages. :) And I hope your day is going well! :D
As I have said before I am very happy to make the bows. :)
Thank you so much for the prayer. It means a lot to me. :)
Thank you Eric, and praise the Lord...and you are an encouragement to me. :)
I have been thinking and praying a lot...and sadly, I think that it would be best if we slowed the talking down a bit. Trust me...I WANT to talk...but I think that with my dad's wishes, he would prefer that we don't "chat" we can talk some...but just not constant.
I really, really hope you understand. This is hard for me because I enjoy talking soooo much. But I just must honor my dad's wishes.
Is that...okay?
I am praying for you. Thanks for being such a good brother. :)
Your sis,
Anna
Sis,
ReplyDeleteI totally understand. It is ok. What about if we only talked every second day or on the weekends?? or do you have any other ideas? I enjoy talking to, but I know that you want to obey your dad, and I do not want to hinder you in doing that.
But thanks for telling me, Sis.
Bro :)
I just think that maybe it would be best if we didn't "chat". Does that make sense? As in...we can message, but not back and forth. Also..I think it would be okay if we did it on that Rebelution thread because other people are there.
ReplyDeleteEric...I don't want you to take this as being against you at all. It is NOT. These are the rules for me with anyone else. Any other guy that is. I mean...I just think that since you are a man and I am a girl and we are around the same age...it is safer and better if it wasn't quite as private. Please don't take it personally at all. I think a LOT of you and know that you would never try to do anything wrong. But I just need to honor my dad. And I appreciate you understanding very much!
Has there been any progress on the Rebelution thread? Or...is there another place (forum) that we could talk with other people there?
Thank you again for being so understanding. I don't really think that many people would. Most people would get upset and not understand. It makes it much easier to honor my dad when you understand and respect his wishes also. So thank you SO much. :)
Sis
Sis,
ReplyDeleteI have not been able to start a new thread on the Rebelution unfortunately. :(
Its ok, I do understand, and you are right about being the same age and all.
Thanks for bringing it up, sis. It is better to be safe than sorry.Or, better still, obey your dads wishes and be safe from harm!
I do pray and think about you a lot to, sis.
Bro
Well, perhaps the Lord will provide a way for us to talk. I pray so. We can pray about it, can't we? :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. :)
Yes, it is better safe than sorry. But I REALLY don't think you would ever make me sorry...it is just my dad's wishes. I have to submit here. Even though I don't want to...because I DO want to talk to you. But...I am just thankful that you understand. :)
Thank you, Eric. :) I pray for and think of you often also.
Are you okay now?
Your sis,
Anna
Anna,
ReplyDeleteDo not worry about me!! I am truly ok. Honestly!! I am glad that you said it!
Yes, we can both pray.
by the way, have you downloaded any sermons from my churches website? I would recommend the one entitled, "The Armour of God" I found it especially encouraging.
Did I tell you that our pastor is 25 years old?
By the way sis, if we need to stop talking like right now, just say, "It is time Eric," and I will get the message. ok?
Praying' for my Reb sis :)
Bro
Eric,
ReplyDeleteAlright. But I always have a hard time not worrying about friends.
yes...let's pray about it. I am sure that if it is God's will, He will provide.
Is your pastor really that young? Wow. That is very young to be a pastor!
I wish we could keep talking. I wish very much. But I really do think that it would be best if we stopped now. We don't have to stop talking completely...but just for the moment.
Thank you for understanding Eric. Thank you so so much. It shows that you have the RIGHT heart and TRULY want what is right. Thank you.
I am praying for my Reb bro. :)
Your sister and friend always,
Anna
Please do not worry about me. I worry about you enough sister. If I run into any trouble I will let you know. Trust me, I will.:)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, when I said Reb, I meant Jonny Reb.
You do not need to reply to this today, but I had an idea that I could record you a message and post it on box.net and so you could listen to it, but I want to be cautious, as that may be going too far. You know, just a message to brighten up the day.....
Thanks for talking anyways sis. I really like these talks, but hopefully we can talk again soon.
Your Bro,
Eric
I'll reply to this and it will have to be the last.
ReplyDeleteWell, you don't need to worry about me. I will be fine. :)
Ah...I thought you meant Rebelution. ;)
A message would be nice. :) I think they are fine. I really enjoyed the one from you and Grace! :)
Praying for you,
Anna