Tuesday, 27 September 2011
Thankyou Father!!
Praise God! It is now the end of the week, and things have changed a lot. After much prayer, I have decided to continue with my schoolwork, and thankfully, then Lord has been helping me get the assignments done. I have to do about 6 in 2 weeks, so it is going to be tight, but I am trusting the Lord to get me through these assignments. I want to be able to tell people that I didn’t quit when the going got tough. I want to be an example to my children. Thankyou Jesus for motivating me to do this schoolwork, and I am sorry for procrastinating, and not taking advantage of the opportunity for doing my schoolwork. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just letting you know I am praying for you! Keep up the good work. Christ is with you.
ReplyDeleteYour sister,
Anna :)
G'day Sis!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't sure when you'd be back!! I have been praying for you to, and it is good to hear from you.
Did you have a good holiday...errrr I mean vacation??
I am trying to keep the conversation down, just as we agreed. Its not easy!
In Christ,
Your Bro,
Eric:)
Hello Eric :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the prayer. I have needed it. All is well though. :) God is good.
Our vacation was very nice. :) I am VERY glad to be home though. I just love home I guess. ;)
Thank you for keep the conversation down. I know it is hard...but I appreciate it because I believe it is best. :)
I hope to get the bows sent later this week! I will let you know when I do so that you can let me know that they get there safe. ;)
I have been praying for you,
Christ bless you,
Anna :)
Anna,
ReplyDeleteI had great comfort when you were away, because I knew that you would be praying. I know that your a woman of your word, and that is something that people do not do very often.
Well, thanks so so so much for the prayer. I have needed this week.
I am really excited, as it is only 2 weeks till I get to do helicopter work, so I am really looking forward to that. And this weekend I have to do a refresher course for my lifeguard certificate.
I am glad you had a good time, and it is always good to get back home, the place we all love.
In Christ Alone,
Your Bro,
Eric ;)
PS. Don't rush the bows, seriously, take as long as you want, sis.
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I bought a violin.
ReplyDeleteJust to muck around with. lol
Hello Eric,
ReplyDeleteYes, I did pray for you. :) And I am glad it was a comfort.
I will continue to pray. :)
That is VERY exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time! I am researching helicopters a good deal actually. Because I am going to have a helicopter chase in my book. :D So I need to know a lot about them.
It is good to be back and this IS the place I love! :)
Thank you. :) I hope to be able to send the bows this week. :)
Oh! That is so neat! Have fun with your violin! :D Let me know how it goes. :)
Your sis,
Anna
G'day Anna,
ReplyDeleteI am glad that everything is ok, and you are back into your normal routine. A helicopter chase in the book? Now, do you think it would be possible to let me read it when it is done??
Yes, I had a couple of times when I was really down, and I had a few problems, and it gave me great comfort to know that you were praying for me.
Well, I can play twinkle twinkle little star on the violin, but it sounds PRETTY bad. Sounds like a sick chook, and someone blowing a whistle at the same time.
I will also continue t pray for you sis.
Also, thanks so much for doing the bows. I know how much the nieces will love them.
Your Bro,
Eric ;)
Hi Eric. :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I sent the package yesterday. I am not sure how long it will take to get there...but would you let me know here when it gets there so I know it got there safe?
Thanks. :)
I am praying for you!
Your sis,
Anna
Anna,
ReplyDeleteOk, thanks so much. I am guessing that it will take a few weeks maybe, but I am looking forward to seeing the bows and giving them to the girls!! They will be so happy! How much do I owe you for postage?
Bro :)
I can't wait to hear how the girls like them. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, please don't worry about the postage. Really, it wasn't much at all. :)
Sis :)
I'd really like to pay for the postage, sis. Please?
ReplyDeleteHow are you settling back into routine now? I am about to start my 12th grade schoolwork this morning.
Praying for you, sister.
Eric...I don't want you to pay for the bows as it is. ;) Really, please accept it as a gift. I have never liked taking money from friends lol
ReplyDeleteRoutine has not started strictly yet. We have so much going on. But life is sooo good. God is sooooo good.
I will be praying for you school, as I have been!
Praying for you. :)
I understand all that sister, but I know that postage is not cheap for international mail. I would feel better if you'd tell me how much postage cost you. (pretty please with sugar and berries??) ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, I am counting down the days till I get to be near a helicopter again! 4 days to go!!
I hope to post pictures up on Saturday night my time, so it will be saturday morning your time.
Thankyou so much for the prayers. I need them, as all my assignments have to be in by July next year, so I am going to be busy.
In Christ,
Bro;)
How about I say it WAS less than I expected...under $15 US. ;) Sugar and berries...yum. :P
ReplyDeletethat is so exciting!
Yes...I am praying for you with school! Certainly. :)
In Christ,
Sis :)
Sis,
ReplyDeleteYour really wonderful! I truly appreciate your prayers, and I will try to take lots of photos on the weekend.
God Bless,
Bro:)
I am looking forward to the pix. :) I have been praying for you and hope you are doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sis :)