I hadn't heard the Christmas Song before...I am listening to it now...and it's beautiful!! And SO sweet! :D
Vanilla Twilight and Saltwater Room are my two very favorite! :D Here's a link to Saltwater Room...have you heard it before? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR7mMHUhlY
Anna, I ask because you are my friend and sister in Christ. Brothers and sisters care for each other, and Christ cares for us. Aren’t we supposed to be like Christ, He forgives us, so we forgive others. Lol sorry for that little rant.
Bro,
PS yes I did make it, and I will be putting up more videos of more rocket experiments soon.
Yes...yes. Thank you. :) I have just had...y'know. People who should care...not care. So I guess I always wonder WHY someone would care. But you are so very kind, Eric. :)
Yeah, I understand, Anna. I have had the same. I used to think that I’d never find a wife, because no one could ever care that much about me..lol Bro ;)
15 and 16 October is the weekend of the helicopter work, so its a bit of a wait...
Yes, it is a bit of a wait, but it is sssooo worth it! God does use it for His glory, and He can turn the worst horrific, and evil things around for His glory. Isn’t God so amazing?
I love the first two songs! :D
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard the Christmas Song before...I am listening to it now...and it's beautiful!! And SO sweet! :D
Vanilla Twilight and Saltwater Room are my two very favorite! :D Here's a link to Saltwater Room...have you heard it before?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR7mMHUhlY
Sis ;)
I like Saltwater Room now!
ReplyDeleteHow has your day been?
:D
ReplyDeleteMy day has been...busy. But good! :D
Yours? Or...your day has just started hasn't it?! :P
umm lol it is 11:49 at the moment. It is a really nice day. by the way, would you like to see what I got up to yesterday afternoon?
ReplyDeleteHere is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx0gdsqjVsk
Yes that is me lighting the fuse!
Oh...I am going to look! :D
ReplyDeleteIts ok, we do not do that all the time in Aussie! What did you think?
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling Anna?
It's really neat! :D did you make it?
ReplyDeleteI am feeling good. :) Why do you ask? It's kind of you to care. :)
How are you feeling?
Me? I am feeling fine and dandy!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnna, I ask because you are my friend and sister in Christ. Brothers and sisters care for each other, and Christ cares for us. Aren’t we supposed to be like Christ, He forgives us, so we forgive others. Lol sorry for that little rant.
Bro,
PS yes I did make it, and I will be putting up more videos of more rocket experiments soon.
Good! :D
ReplyDeleteYes...yes. Thank you. :) I have just had...y'know. People who should care...not care. So I guess I always wonder WHY someone would care. But you are so very kind, Eric. :)
Sis
PS...good! :D I look forward to them!
Yeah, I understand, Anna. I have had the same. I used to think that I’d never find a wife, because no one could ever care that much about me..lol
ReplyDeleteBro ;)
15 and 16 October is the weekend of the helicopter work, so its a bit of a wait...
Haha...that's kinda funny...I have had the same thoughts. But God sees all and it's all for HIS glory! :D Right? :)
ReplyDeleteOh...that is a bit of a wait...but...Lord willing it will pass swiftly! :D
Yes, it is a bit of a wait, but it is sssooo worth it! God does use it for His glory, and He can turn the worst horrific, and evil things around for His glory. Isn’t God so amazing?
ReplyDeleteHe IS So amazing! :D
ReplyDeleteI have to go for just a sec...be back in a few minutes :)
ReplyDelete