Hello,
I am going ok, and the Lord is still here with me, so I am trying not to complain. This week, I have been busy making sparkler rockets, Well they are supposed to be that, but they just let off lots of sparkles!! It is really fun, although I have to set up a perimiter so no one goes near them while it goes off. I can hardly wait till I get to do helicopter work again! It is nearly that time of year, and I love it so much!
I know this is such a short post, but I just thought I’d say a few words, and thanks for praying.
Eric
The sparkler rockets look like fun! :D
ReplyDeleteI am excited for you with the chopper work! DO you think you will be able to get pix of you in one? That would be neat! :D
Sis ;)
I’d be happy to get a photo of me in the pilots seat. I have never been able to get in the pilots seat, but this year I might. I am going to take a video of the flight and put it up on youtube as well.
ReplyDeleteSparkler rockets are fun, and next experiment is going to be with rocket fins or trying to get one airborne!!
Oh! That will be SO neat! :D May I have a link when you do?
ReplyDeleteI have never done them...we have big fireworks over here...those are fun! :D
Well, here in Aussie, we have laws that prevent fireworkd, and you have to be 18, and have a licence to purchase and let them off! Lol
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I do want to send the money, and I am sorry that you can’t spend it, but our money is super cool. It is like plastic, and you cannot tear it! Well, you can, but not as easily as paper money! lol
Hey Anna, I have to go to lunch, but I will be back after. I shouldn’t be too long, but will you still be here in say 30-45 mins?
ReplyDeleteLol Sorry to stop the conversation Sis.
I have to go too...I am going to try to record that song so I can show you. ;)
ReplyDeleteUmmm, not sure if I will still be here...but I will try! :)
Well...how about you email me your address and when you get the bows you can send me the money? Really though...I don't want to take money. ;) But...having Aussie money is cool ;)
I am praying for you! :)
Ok, Anna. I will email it now. Thanks so much for doing this.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your willingness to do this for my nieces.
I am praying for you to, and Thanks for praying.
Bro.
PS, my ukulele hardcase finally go here today, and it si soo cooolll!
I got the address. :)
ReplyDeleteI am VERY happy to do it for them. ;) I am looking forward to hearing how they like them. :) It may be a few weeks before I can get them to you...I have these bow orders to finish (and I am on a time limit) and we are in the middle of allll the remolding...but it is a priority for me so I will try my best to get them to you as soon as I can! :)
Thank you for praying! Please pray that I can stay awake tonight (and this morning! :P ) to get some bows done...I really need to.
I will be praying for you as I stay awake all night and work. :)
Sis
PS. That is GREAT! :D I bet you are so excited! :D
Okay...I went ahead and recorded the song. ;) I just sang it today with this music for the first time...I may have tried it once before...but it was a while ago...
ReplyDeleteI need to do a TON of work on it...and my timing is off lol. But...maybe later I can get a better recording. ;)
Here y'go. :D http://www.box.net/shared/s3qmepsbmnvzgcr7mg60
Anna,
ReplyDeleteI will pray for you now. Please, do not rush with the bows. if there are more important things to do, then my order comes last.
Yes I am excited about my case. i will try and get some pictures up if possible!
I will also pray that you will be able to get the bows all done on time.
Bro
Thank you Eric. :) I DO REALLY want to get them to you. ;)
ReplyDeleteI would love to see pix of your new case! :)
And I can't stay and talk. :( I wish I could...but it's already almost 11 PM...and I need to do the bows.
Praying for you! Let me know what you think of the song. :)
Sis
Anna...
ReplyDeleteI LOVED IT!!! You were fantastic! You have the most beautiful voice!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
I will continue to pray for you as you work.
Bro ;)
Well...you really are far too kind, Eric. :) But I am glad you liked it. :) I thought of you when I sang it because I know how much you love the song! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for praying...I think I am going to wait a few minutes to get to work though...
What do you have to do the rest of today?
I have to do a bit of work, but I am going to knock off early, and when my bro gets home, I am going to show him the sparklers.
ReplyDeleteYes, I was thinking about the song when you were singing it, and I suddenly realized that it was my favourite song!
I might match Fireproof tonight. I have seen bits of it, but I want to see the whole thing.
Bro ;)
Okay. :) Those sparklers are really neat! Is there a reason you are doing them? Or just for fun? Which brother are you talking about?
ReplyDeleteHaha...I know! It sounds different from Owl City for sure! It's too fast...but it was the only karaoke I could find! ;)
Oh...I LOOOOOVE Fireproof. It is a GREAT movie! Let me know what you think of it! :D
Sis
PS. I was thinking about you today and wondering how school is going?
Sis,
ReplyDeleteI am making the sparklers just for a bit of enjoyment, and fun, and the bro I am going to show is the next one up form me. He is the one in the picture with me in our suits.
Schoolwork: Well, I am still behind, and I will have to do work in the school holidays, but I am slowly getting there.
Yes the song does sound different from Owl city, but you certainly made my day with my favourite song sung by you! :D
Thanks for asking, and I did write a reply as to your question about why I cared.
Bro
Very neat! :D We do fireworks every year for our American Independence day on the 4th of July...Ft. Rucker has a BEAUTIFUL display!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for your school...I know what you are going through...keep it up, Eric. You are fighting hard and it's encouraging!
Made your day?! Hehe...neat. I am honored. ;)
Oh...I didn't see that...I'll go find it. :)
Sis
Where is the reply to my question that you were talking about?
ReplyDeleteOkay...I am going now...so we won't talk until later on...
ReplyDeleteBut I am praying for you! :)
May Christ bless you!
Keep looking to HIM!
Sis ;)
It is weird because I cannot find it! I saw it before, but now I cannot find it.
ReplyDeleteI basically said that I care because we are friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. Christ forgave us, so we must forgive others right? So when Christ cares for us, and looks after us, don’t we do that for each other? We are models for Christ. People look at us Christians and sometimes what we do is what they think all Christians do and what Christ does.
Why did you ask? If I may ask lol
Bro ;)
Hey Sis,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to ask how your day is going? How are you feeling?
I am praying for you. It is 10:09PM here.
Bro.
Hey Eric :)
ReplyDeleteWell...what you said is very true and very kind...and I wish that more people thought like you about that.
Why did I ask what? Why you care? Hmmm, maybe because...you seem to care a lot for someone who has never even met me...and just met online a month or so ago. It's rare to have ANYONE care like you do...let alone someone I have never met. :) So thank you. :) Besides...it's nice to have someone really care after all the...disloyalty I have experienced lately.
My day just started. ;) But so far it is going well. A really good friend of mine seemed down last night...and I was worried about him. Turns out he thought I was down...and that is why HE was down! :P It was confusing but we figured it out and he is doing better. ;) And I am really just doing great! God is SO good! :D
I am planning on getting the ribbons for your girls' bows this evening! :D I have guitar lessons so I can swing by the store (It's called Hobby Lobby ;) and get the ribbon. I think I will do pink, purple and white if that still sounds good to you. ;)
Thanks for asking how I am doing, Eric. Not many people just...ask! ;)
I am praying for you...though you are probably sleeping right now. ;) I was praying for you a lot as I stayed awake and made bows last night.
Blessings!
Sis
Anna,
ReplyDeleteWow! a long reply!! That’s ok, because I like to read them. Yeah I was up till 11 last night, so I only just got up. (7:30AM) I can’t thank you enough for praying for me. Like you, I have been let down, and it is encouraging to meet someone like you that is encouraging, and that actually cares(you do don’t you) I prayed for you last night.
Thanks so much for doing the bows. By the way, don’t forget to put ‘Australia’ under my address as it might not get to me if you don’t lol. (you probably already knew that)
And is it me or what? You haven’t seemed down to me for ages….I think its just me.
Thankyou so much for praying, Anna. I will continue to pray for you as well.
Your Bro,
Eric
Haha...sorry for making that so long. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love to pray...and I know you have been let down. And I know how HARD that is. Especially when it's by people who SHOULD always be there...who promised to be... *sigh* it's hard to even think about it.
I got the stuff for the girl's bows tonight! :D :D :D I hope they like them. :)
I WAS down...up until last Wednesday. But God REALLY did a work in me...and I am back up and fighting! I'd talk more about it...but maybe one day we will meet and talk then. ;) That would be fun wouldn't it? :)
Thank you for praying, Eric. It really means a lot. I was praying for you tonight while I was in town. :)
Your sis,
Anna
Sister Anna....;)
ReplyDeleteI like the long comments so don't worry about it. Thanks so much for getting the ribbons and making bows for my nieces. I am sure that they will love them, and I intend to take photos and send them to you when they get them!
Yes it is hard when someone lets us down, although it sounds like your situation was worse than mine.
Yes it would be good to catch up and actually talk face to face one day.
I am praying for you, and I praise our Father that you are up and fighting!
Your Bro,
Eric
Okay...thank you then. :) Just don't want to...get too long and be a pest. ;)
ReplyDeleteI would love to see pictures of the girls when they get the bows! :D I hope to make them within this next week... I will let you know when I send them so that we can make sure you get it! ;)
Yes...it is hard...and I don't know that my situation was worse. Just different.
Thank you! Prayer means so much.
How are YOU doing, Eric? I am praying for you also. :)
Your sis,
Anna
Me? Ummm er well, actually I am sick. Since yesterday after lunch I feel sick, and 24hrs later I still feel sick, so maybe if you could pray for me please Anna?
ReplyDeleteHow could you be a pest? You'd have to try very very very very hard with me to be a pest! You are a great sister!!;)
Thanks for prating for me, Anna. You are right, prayer does mean a lot.
Well, I might be able to chat tomorrow.
How did your day go? How do you feel?
your Bro,
Eric
Oh, Eric I am so sorry! Why didn't you tell me so I could pray? ;) How sick are you? Are you okay? Please be careful and take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteHehe...okay. ;) And you are a great brother. :)
Prayer is powerful! I LOVE the Hymn "Take it to the Lord in Prayer" do you know it?
My day is good so far. :) I feel wonderful. :) But I feel SO bad that you are not feeling well... I am praying for you, Eric.
Your sis,
Anna ;)
Hi Eric...
ReplyDeleteIt's 5:19 pm here...
just wondering if you are feeling any better?
Praying for you. :)
Anna,
ReplyDeleteYes, I was pretty sick. I mean that I just felt really flat, and like I had no energy. This morning (8:47AM) I feel fine, but I know that if I wat something I will feel sick (the same happened yesterday)
Thanks for praying, and don't feel bad, sis. I just didn't tell you because I did not want to worry you, thats all.
I think you mean the song, What a Friend We Have In Jesus...not sure.
I am so glad that you feel wonderful! That makes me happy!
Look forward to hearing from you.
Your Bro,
Eric ;)
PS I tried to upload a ukulele song, but box.net didn't sork, so I will try again!
Are you okay? I'm a bit worried now...have you been eating? You need strength to fight whatever sickness you have.
ReplyDeleteBut I want to know. Really I do! That's what sisters are for. ;) You're there for me when I need it and I am here for you when you need it. Right? :)
Yes...it goes by both names I think. :)
I am glad it makes you happy. ;)
Are you really doing okay? I mean...not just physically? How are you doing spiritually and emotionally and all?
Look forward to hearing from you too. :)
Your sis,
Anna ;)
PS. I look forward to hearing it..but don't go to too much trouble. ;)
I am ok. I am eating plain food such as toast with nothing on it, and just plain biscuits to.
ReplyDeleteSpiritually I am ok, not the best, but just ok. Emotionally...well I think I am ok there to lol
I feel fine now, but that is because I have had nothing to eat. If I have something to eat and I then feel sick, then I know that I still have a problem.
I spent most of yesterday watching Hogans Heroes, so it was a long day.
Anna, it makes me feel better to know that someone cares. You asking just brings about a sense of family.
Thankyou.
Your Bro,
Eric
PS How are you?? How was your day? What have you got on this weekend?
Well, one of the best things to eat when you are sick is toast. Not much for taste...but it's good for you.
ReplyDeleteEric...are you REALLY okay emotionally? You WOULD tell me if you weren't right? And PLEASE don't worry about worrying me. The Lord is good and I am doing well...and I don't want you to feel like you need to hide things to keep me from worrying.
I had food poisoning once...that was the sickest I have ever been...I had a fever for days...then I actually had to recover for a week!
Do you have the flu maybe?
I love Hogan's Heroes! ;) Sorry I wasn't online to talk. I wanted to be verrrry much. But we are so busy with the house.
I DO care, Eric. Very much...I am glad that it brings a sense of family. :) Because that is what we are as Christ's children, yes? :)
I am praying for you...
My day has been good. The first day in FOREVER that I have rested...
I did one of the girls bows last night. ;) I just couldn't wait! :D
This weekend will be more work. We are still not done...I hope to make more bows and sing some too. ;)
How about you?
And you won't be online tomorrow at all will you because it's Sunday for you?
Sis,
ReplyDeleteYou are right about the toast. One thing that never ceases to amaze me is what mothers are. They are not only hard-working amongst other things in the house, but they are doctors too!!
I know that you care very much to, Anna. I do to ;)
No, I do not have the flu, I just have a tummy bug thing, so its not fun.
I have only told my dad about the bows, as I want it to be a total surprise for everyone when the girls get their bows!
Anna, Thanks so much for saying that you will make them. I know how busy you are, and yeah, thanks so much, sis. :)
I am glad that you had a good day, Anna. You see, I like to worry about other people, because it then keeps me from worrying about my problems. It helps sometimes. I am trying to practice putting other people before myself.
I am listening to Air Traffic. I simply love this song. Makes me think of flying.
Thanks for caring, Anna. It makes all the difference. Besides, I have never had a big sis :D
Your Bro,
Eric
Hehe...that is what I want to be one day! :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for caring too. :)
I know it's not fun...I am praying for you.
Awww! I can't wait to hear all about what everyone thinks of the bows! :D
I am MORE than happy to make them, Eric! :D Really...I had such a good time shopping for little girls...even if it was only for ribbon and bow things...it's really fun to shop for little girls...I don't really do it often. ;)
I know what you mean about worrying for other people...I worry a lot. ;) But...we have to trust Christ with everything. :)
Air Traffic is Owl City right? I am listening to Britt Nicole sing Walk on the Water. :D
:) Haha...you keep calling me big sister! I am like...your little sister...who is older than you! :P And besides...it's only...five months...your birthday is...July 10?
Your sis,
Anna
lol 5 months til my birthday?? that seems so far away, I just had it.
ReplyDeleteYou are older than me. Remember?
I know that this may sound weird, but I actually like shopping.
yes, Owl City. Yes, you are like a big sister, and I like the idea!!
Oh I get the little sister bit. yep. ok.
Isn't your birthday the 17 of Feb??
Again sister, thankyou so much for making the bows!!
So, you want to be a doctor one day?? or a mother??
There are not many 17 year old girls that want to raise a family for Christ these days.
A year ago, I told myself that there was no girls that did that these days, so I thought the best option was to do what the world did and date. I paid the consequences for that mistake.
Eric
haha...I meant 5 months between my birthday and yours! ;) YES! I know I am older than you...but I aint growing gray hairs...yet! :P
ReplyDeletelol...no doesn't sound weird. Kinda nice actually. So many guys complain when they have to go shopping... ;)
hehe...so if I am your big sister...does that mean that I have to be super mature and set the good example? :P
*opens eyes very wide* you remember my birthday?! How did you do that? Yes...it's Feb 17! ;)
Again, Brother..I am very happy to make them. ;)
A Doctor AND a mother...because...mothers are doctors lol. I just wanna be a mom...nothing fancy...just happily living for Christ. ;)
Yes...I know *sigh* I feel alone sometimes...though I DO know other girls who want what I do...but I don't really see them often. And there are not many boys who want it either. ...not many young people at all.
I am sorry for anything that happened to you because of dating...I have never dated...and I don't intend to...but I know people who have been very hurt because of it.
I hope that you have hope from Christ now though?
Anna ;)
Anna, you have a good sense of humour!! I like it!
ReplyDeleteYes, you do ahve to be super nice and mature...lol nah it is ok. I do not mind what you tell me to do. I am sure that it will be reasonable whatever it is. :)
I am sorry about the dating thing to. I thought that it was the right thing, and I tried to bring God into it, but it was never meant to happen, and she did not get hurt, because everything she said was a lie. (it was a phone relationship, I never actaully met her)
I did not have the Lord then, and since then I have read, I kissed Dating Goodbye, and that has helped. I just pray and hope that my wife will forgive me.
Anyway, I am sure that you do not want to hear my boring rants. ;)
I am going to make another rocket today to show another bro, and so I hope to put another video up.
Mothers and wives are also chefs Anna. That makes me happy :D :D.
Don't know why, but I LOVE to eat. I don't mind helping to cook either.
Looking forward to hearing from you sis.
Eric
And I did rememebr your birthday...you remembered mine! hmmmm maybe a tube of vegemite heading to the US in Febraury next year...lol hehehe. *rubs hands together like a sneaky praknster* maybe I will!
ReplyDeleteHaha...I get my humor from my dad...or so I am told! ;) Not everyone understands it! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha...well...I don't like to tell people what to do...just encourage them. ;)
I am SO sorry that you were hurt, Eric. It breaks my heart for you and makes me mad all at once. Phones can be a blessing and a curse...like so many things these days. Are you okay now? I know it's hard to get over something like that. And any woman who is going to be a GOOD wife will understand and forgive you. And she will recognize that you have repented and are doing what is right. You really should get Boy Meets Girl! ;)
No! Your "rants" are never boring! :D I enjoy them. ;)
Oh! Let me know when you get a vid of the rocket up...please *puppy eyes* :P
Haha...yes! Mothers and wives are chefs! :D That makes ME happy because I LOOOVE to cook!
I think it's kinda what guys do..y'know...love to eat! :P
Haha...so your birthday IS July 10! ;) Wait, wait, wait...vegemite in a TUBE?! I thought it was in a jar! that stuff can't really taste good! :P YOU need a Reese's cup! Haha...are you planning something?! :P
Looking forward to hearing from you, Bro. ;)
Anna
Anna,
ReplyDeleteYes, I was shocked and it did hit me hard, and when I look back, I see that I was immature, young and it was not the right time. I am so glad for forgiveness. Anna, I am ok now, and thankyou for being concerned.
Yes, I think you are right about a good wife understanding.
Here is the link to the new rocket vid. It is about 4 hours old. I even did the rocket today! I am thinking of putting up a night one as we did a few at night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSLfzm01jAQ
I hope you like it!
Yeah I already told you that my birthday is the 10th of July.
Yes, vegemite comes in jars and tubes.I just looked up the vegemite website.
http://www.kraftbrands.com/kraftvegemite/Pages/promotion-surfgroms.aspx
I am seriously considering that a tube of vegemite would be really good for your 18th birthday!!
Your Bro,
Eric
I know what you mean. I have been foolish and hurt before too...but not bad, thank the Lord.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are okay...and I am praying for you.
OOO! :D That rocket was even better! I bet they are neat at night!
Yes...that is how I knew that your birthday was the 10th of July ;)
Hehe...KRAFT makes vegemite?!
lol...I am scared now...that would be the strangest birthday gift I have ever gotten...except for the pig my parents got me when I was 10! :P
I am going to make more bows now...it's midnight here...I was waiting to see if you would reply...and you did! ;)
So...I have to go now.
I am praying for you! Stay close to Christ! :)
Your sis,
Anna
Anna,
ReplyDeleteIt gives me great comfort to know that you care for me, and that you are praying for me. It helps me so much.
Yes, I just uploaded the night time video of the rocket. My little sis suggested I put your name on one and 'dedicate' it to you...I was a bit unsure...
Yes, Kraft makes vegemite. Unfortunately, The yankees own Kraft, so here Vegemite has lost some of its tradition, but I don't mind, coz the yanks and the rebs are nice people! ;)
A pig for your birthday? That is strange. Maybe I could think of something nicer for a present for you :) (Please sis, I do not want to hear protests about me getting you a present)
Well, I will pray for you as you work, and thanks for praying for me. I am eating more, and I do not feel sick whatsoever!
Praise the Lord! You know, how awesome is our God?? Isn't He just amazing??
I feel like I should write a song to the Father about how thankful I am to Him. Maybe we could work together??
Looking forward to hearing form you sis,
Your Bro,
Eric
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtoL0dawNtw
ReplyDeleteLink to the new video ;)
Hello Eric :)
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad to be a comfort any way I can. Praise the Lord. :)
I saw the new rocket video! It looks SO pretty at night! :D hehe...was that Grace who suggested that? That would be...the first time anything was dedicated to me! lol
Yes...I know we own Kraft which is why I laughed when I saw that the vegemite was made by them! You like the yanks and rebs eh? ;)
Haha...yes! I wanted a puppy or a huge lizard...somehow I ended up with a pig! :P It was funny. I had her for 4 years. Eric...really. Hehe...NO protests at all? That's hard! Really though...you DON'T have to get me anything!
Thank you for praying. I am starting to stress now...we have SO much to do in such little time...
I am praying for you and I am SO glad that you are feeling better! :D
He is!!! I marvel at His goodness!
Last night it was around 11 and the moon was SOOO bright...it was lighting things up...I wanted to go for a walk SO much...but dad doesn't like me outside that late. :P I don't know why I love night time and the stars and moon so much. I just do!
Oh, a song together? That would be fun! :D
Looking forward to hearing from you too! I see you are on the Reb right now...maybe you will see this while I am still on and we can talk some. :)
Your sis,
Anna