Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Hi,

The last 2 days have been really hectic, and really tiring. Last night was the first night that I slept well, and as I said to my pastor, "I shouldn't complain, after all, God has given me a healthy body and mind!"

I started to think that this week was going to be bad, but God is in the process of turning it around! I was able to pay for my new laptop as well as a hardcase for my ukulele!

God also brought someone into my life so that I was able to talk about some past issues. That person has had the same issues, and so it was good to "get it off my chest."

I know that I have not written much, but I will write some more later in the week.

Oh, yeah I almost forgot, a friend at church has suggested a well paying job for me after school, so that I can save up for my chopper licence. School finishes in about a year, but it is good to have an idea of where I am going. The job is "Penetration Testing" Basically means that you are a computer hacker, but it is legal, as you 'test' networks for loopholes in security.

Thanks for taking the time to read again!

40 comments:

  1. I am glad you got some sleep, Eric!

    I pray for you often. :)

    And I am glad that you were able to get somethings off of your chest. I know that can be huge. It's always a blessing when God brings someone into your life that you share similarities with...especially similar hardships. So praise the Lord for that! :D

    I am SO glad you got your laptop! :D I am still gonna save for mine after vacation. ;)

    I'll pray for your job. WIll you let me know if it works out?

    Praying for you always, FB. ;)
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,

    You have (and continue to be) a strong, faithful and true Christian sister in Christ. I appreciate that you pray for me.
    I pray for you often to :)

    The job is not for a while, but thanks for praying.

    I haven't got the laptop yet, it is still in the mail.
    Thanks for praying, Sis.

    Your Bro,
    FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, was your last post on Truth Seekers about you? Sorry if thats personal, Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you are a wonderful and faithful Christian brother, Eric. :) Thank you. :)

    Ah, well...I will be praying for the job anyways. ;)

    Oh, well it is good that you were able to order your laptop! :D I bet you are excited about it. ;)

    And yes...the post on Truth Seekers is pretty much about me. You can always feel free to ask me questions. :)

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I just wasn't sure. I am sorry to admit, but some of those thoughts have run through my mind too.

    Yes I am excited about my laptop. ;)
    Thanks so so so much for praying Anna. I never met anyone who prayed so much.

    I still pray for you often.

    Your Bro in Christ,
    FB ;)
    PS, do you like the new background??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't sure about what? Sorry...I didn't understand that part. ;)

    :)

    I love to pray Eric...I was just praying for you as I rode home from town. :)

    Thank you for praying!
    Sis

    P.S. Yes!!! I was going to tell you I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I meant about what you wrote in your post. I wasn't sure if you'd get upset if I asked you about it.


    I like to pray to, Anna.

    PS I'm glad that you like the background. I might change it and see what else I can get!

    You Bro,
    FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I wouldn't get upset at you, Eric!!

    That is good...prayer really connects us to Christ, I think...and the people we are praying for. :)

    I LOVE the new background now! I really like the way the light is on the pavement! :D

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pavement? Lol Actually here in Aussie we call it the footpath, and in where the helicopter lands is called the helipad! Lol jokes.
    Yes, I do think that prayer does bring us and other people together.
    So how are you? Are you going ok?

    You Bro,
    FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe...yes...I KNOW what a helipad is! :P

    I am doing wonderful. :) You are kind to ask. :)

    How are YOU? Really...how are you doing?

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  11. The truth is….(and I wouldn’t lie to you) lol I am doing ok. I am still behind, but who cares?? I know it is important, but so is a lot of other things. I had a rough spot this morning, but I am ok now. I pray for you at different times of the day, sometimes when I am mowing the lawn, or working, lol it keep smy mind occupied, and stops my thoughts from thinking about other things.
    I thought you might know what a helipad is.
    Thanks for asking about me Sis,
    Your Bro,
    FB ;)
    PS I have never met a girl that is into copters as much as you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know you wouldn't lie to me. :)
    I am glad you are okay...I want you to be wonderful...but I will pray that you get there! :)

    Thank you for praying, Eric. :) Whenever I think about you I pray for you...and I pray for you often. :) Many times a day!


    Hehe...yep! I know what a helipad is. ;)

    I care about you...so yes I ask. ;)
    I have been PMing Grace (that is your sister's real name right?) she is such a sweetheart! :D She said you are lonely though?

    Sis

    P.S. I don't know that much about them...but I am interested in them yes...I have grown up around them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any child that has a Dad or Mum as a heli pilot is VERY lucky. Free rides, and you get to know the ropes in some cases.

    I am lucky to get 2 days work with helis a year, and it is the best 2 days ever for every year!

    I am lonely sometimes, but I am seriously thinking of taking this trip to the US when I get the chance, who knows, maybe God wants me to live there??

    Yes, I care to thats why I ask. And sometimes I will be playing guitar or working and suddenly I think if you, and so I pray for you!

    Your Bro,
    FB ;)
    PS, I have guitar chords for that wedding song that you want, and I am practicing Vanilla Twighlight on the guitar!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Actually...I have never been up in a Chopper! :P With dad working with the Army...It doesn't work like that. But I would LOVE to go up one day! :D

    I am so glad you get to work with them this year!! Do you get to actually ride in them?

    Really? Well, that is just very kind of you, Eric. :) I will do that too sometimes. Just be doing something...think of you so I pray. Happened several times today. :) And when I prayed I laughed to myself and thought "he is probably asleep!" ;)

    Sis ;)

    Really? You are learning Pachabelle's Cannon (I know I spelled that wrong lol) on the guitar?! I LOVE it on the guitar!!! Will you record it and show me when you get it done? :D
    Really? Vanilla Twilight is my favorite Owl City song next to SaltWater Room! :D That is SOOO neat, Eric! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I listened to Saltwater Room, and I like it!

    Yes, I get 3 or 4 rides if I am lucky over a 2 day span, so it is really fun. Especially with the door off.

    I will record the Canon song for you. Also i will record some other stuff that I have been working on!

    I think the same thing, a when I pray, you are probs asleep to


    Your Bro,
    FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good. :D I love it! :)

    That is AWESOME! Funny that you get to go up and I haven't yet and my dad is the one who is a pilot lol...if you do make it over here some day...we will have to take you to Ft. Rucker for a tour! :D

    Thanks. :) I am looking forward to hearing it! That's just my favorite classical piece. I am looking forward to hearing it all! :)

    Yes...kinda funny! What time is in Aussie? It's 10:09 pm here!

    Sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sis,
    It is 1:14 PM here.

    I'D LOVE A TOUR OF A US BASE!!!!! :D:D:D:D

    That would be so cool. People are lucky to get a tour here, but in the US? lol

    Yeah flying is sooo addictive, lol I just love the freedom and being able to move in any direction!
    Your Bro,
    FB;)
    I am just getting ready to record.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...that's such a time difference! Because...for me...you are in tomorrow! Strange lol

    Well...you gotta come to the US then! ;) Yes...there is a very small museum...and some other things. Not very exciting...but then again...I have pretty much grown up there lol.

    I went up in a plane...and got sick! :P But...I hadn't eaten and I was looking all around and think I just got dizzy. I want to go again and see if I can keep from getting sick...because I LOVED it!!! :D

    Sis ;)
    Have fun recording! :D
    Oh...I got an order for 5 dozen hair bows! :D :D You know I don't wanna go out of the home to make money...so God really blessed me here! :D Just wanted to tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anna, that is fantastic news about the bows, what are they again?

    I am playing my version of the wedding song, and air traffic. Hope you like it!

    Bro

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks. :D here's a pic of one of the hair bows...

    [IMG]http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz198/mypetspix/Upload1.jpg[/IMG]

    Yay! I can hardly wait to hear it! hehe...it's funny...it's called "The wedding song" now! ;)

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  21. I call it the wedding song because I cannot spell the proper title lol.

    I am doing two recordings because I messed up. I am uploading the first, and the second is just tunes that I made up or that I like.

    Bro ;)
    PS, the bows look marvelous!! If I come to the US I might have to get some for my nieces. (they do go in a girls hair right?)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hehe...I can't either! :P

    Okay! :D I am excited! :D

    I am listening to my fav Josh Groban (not Grogan :P ) song right now...been too long since I have listened to it! Sooo pretty! Hehe...I know...that's random lol...I do that! ;)

    Sis
    P.S. Thanks. :) It was fun learning how to make them...and neat to make dozens at a time lol. Yes, they go in girl's hair. :) The one I showed you had a football team's logo on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here is the first link, the second is coming...standby...lol

    http://www.box.net/shared/ckfrjhh4krtdz67i61jt

    Yes, Anna, they actually do look rather pretty. How much do you charge for them??

    ReplyDelete
  24. *clicks on link* :D :D

    Thanks. ;) Well...I sell them for $4 to stores...but I just make them for friends...I don't like charging friends money! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's nearly 11 PM Eric...dad wants me to get offline now. ;)

    I am going to listen to your song now! It just finished downloading. :)

    It was good to finally talk to you again for a little bit!

    I am praying for you!! :)
    Christ bless you and keep looking to Him!!!

    Your Sis,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  26. What do you think?

    I tell you what, if your dad says its ok, for you to send 3 of them for my nieces, then I am willing to send you some Aussie money?? Would that work?


    Bro

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE the Wedding song!!! Listening to the others now...they are GREAT Eric! :D

    I will ask dad about the bows...really...I wouldn't want money though. :) What colors would you want?

    Gotta go now... :) Talk soon Lord willing!

    Sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hmm colours, Well, I am not too particular, but Wht colours would a 6, 4, and 3 year old girls want?

    Here is the other recording, but it is really horrible.
    http://www.box.net/shared/tu2jsaf5gc249z5k2iil

    ReplyDelete
  29. Are they really girly girls? Because they would probably pink and white...or purple... ;)

    I will listen to the recording soon. I WISH I could now...but it's 11:15 pm...and I am going to help my sister with the stone on the front of the house.
    It's dark outside and just slightly cold...and it's so beautiful and peaceful! :)

    I will be praying for you as I work! ;)
    Christ bless you!
    You are really gifted at guitar...I always enjoy your playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes they are girls girls, but they are beautiful! Those colours would be perfect!

    Thanks for praying for me!

    I still pray for you throughout the day as well.

    Whats the stone business?

    Thanks for the compliment about my guitar, but I think I like your voice better.

    Your Bro,
    FB ;)
    PS Look forward to talking to you again!

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's 1 AM now... ;)

    We are putting stone on the front of our house. :) I am off to make bows now!!! I will ask dad about making some for your girls. :D

    Thank you for praying, Eric! It means a lot to me. :)

    Well...I LOVED the wedding song...and I really like your voice too! :)

    The stars are beeeautiful tonight! I love thinking of the Creator when I look at them!

    Praying for you! :)

    sis

    PS...so do I! :D I always enjoy talking to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anna,

    I am surprised that you replied so late...lol I mean early!!

    Ok thanks for asking. What does 'putting stone' in front of your house mean?


    I appreciate your prayer. Really I do Anna. :) I prayed for you when I was driving today, and I pray just like you: at any time of the day lol.


    God is so good! He made it possible for us to meet, and I have never ever met anyone that prays so hard and often like you!


    Are you serious about my voice? I do not think that it sounds good. Lol

    Look forward to your reply.

    Your Bro,
    FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Haha...I was up and just checked back to see if you had replied. ;) I was up until about 2.

    Putting stone on the front of our house means that we added the new room and used mortar and stone and put it on the front of of the house...I can get you a picture if you want somehow. ;)

    And I appreciate yours, Eric! Really and truly. :) Like I said, I pray for you often throughout all times of the day too. :) I prayed last night as I was working. :)

    Yes, I am thankful that we met too! I don't remember meeting someone who I could talk to so easily so fast. :)

    Yes! I DO like your voice. Really...I do. Keep singing and it will get even stronger. You have a very nice sound...when you sing you sound very...hmmm...kind and just enjoyable to listen to. :)

    It's 8:43 am here...so I don't know when you will reply...

    Christ bless you
    sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh...and last night as my sister and I were working I started talking in my Aussie accent...and couldn't stop! :P It was really funny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anna,

    I sssoooo want to hear your ‘Aussie’ accent!! To us Aussies, we can tell a fake Aussie accent when we hear one, but I have never heard an American doing an Aussie accent. Lol we can do Yankee (and Reb) accents!!

    Yes, I must say that I talk a lot don’t I? lol Did you get to hear the second recording? I think that I recall you saying we could ‘swap’ recordings, so I think it is your turn now.

    I cannot say thankyou enough for praying for me, Anna. It means so much! I pray for you at the most unusual times, as I learnt form you!
    I am so surprised that you like my voice, but sure, I will keep practicing!

    I understand about the stone now. So, what did you get up to today??

    What did your dad say about the bows? Or haven’t you seen him yet?


    Look forward to hearing from you,
    Your Bro,
    FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey Eric...
    Just want to let you know that I will try to reply in a few hours...
    I have to go to World Views class now. :)

    Oh...and mom said I can do the bows! :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yay for the bows!! Hoe much money is Aussie money? a $20 note? lol our money is not paper.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Eric...really ;) I really don't want any money...

    In response to your comment above:
    Hehe...well...my accent is fun to DO..not sure how REAL it is! :P I wanna hear your yankee accent!

    You don't talk too much at all. :) I enjoy all that you say.
    Well...I am working on recording kinda a surprise...hope to ahve it ready in a few days. :)

    Really, ERic...I love to pray and I was praying for you this evening during class. :) Thank YOU for praying!

    We are going to finish the stone tomorrow...have some great friends coming over and they have been helping us. :) It's nice because they are two big guys...and it makes it easier for my sister and I. :D

    Christ bless you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sis

    Well, about the bows, my dad says that I had to pay you, and I am sure that you’d like some Aussie money for a souveneir wouldn’t you? The colours purple, white, and pink would be perfect.
    I was praying for you while you were at class, and I prayed that you would be able to get to sleep tonight. Also, I am waiting in suspense for the recording. I think I know what it is..but I am going to wait to be surprised. ;)
    So how was your day?

    Your Bro,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  40. Well...okay. If you HAVE to...but I don't like taking money from friends.
    Thank you for praying. :)
    Hehe...yeah...I won't tell you which song it is. :) You'll have to hear it when I get it done. ;)

    My day was very long...I am exhausted...but doing great! :D Thank you for asking. :)

    How is your...morning isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete