Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Dave's Highway

SoA new trio that I have found, and they are amazing!!

33 comments:

  1. As I said before...these kids are amazing! And I rejoice to see them using their gift for God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also shows the harmony between the three kids. Families are not always like that unfortunately. I am certainly taking a leaf out of their book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I was thinking about how blessed those three are to be able to work together and make something beautiful out of it. I hope to lead my siblings in music when they are all ready and old enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your just the person to do that, Anna!

    well, I have to go now, but it was good to catch up again!

    Catch up again tomorrow?

    Bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Thank you, Eric. That is very kind and encouraging. :)

    Alright. You go get what you need to done and I am praying for you! :)

    I think we can talk tomorrow...I never really know with how things are. But I'll try. :)

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anna..


    Just checking if you are online...

    How was your day? Busy? How is your health?

    Your Bro,

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am online. :)

    My day was good. Just a few more bows and I am done! I go drop them off and get my money tomorrow. :)

    My health? It's fine. :) Thank you. :)

    How are you?
    Your sis,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ok to, sis. Thanks for asking. ;) I am glad that you are ok.

    So whats new with you and your family??

    Bro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please tell me if you are not okay.

    Not much!!! :D reno coming good...

    and I have to go to World Views class now. Maybe we can talk later. :)

    I am praying for you!

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, Seeya later sis, and have fun! You might have to explain what world view class is to me later on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I ended up going with mom and the two little girls to town instead. ;) Mom doesn't like going out alone. ;)

    Sure...I'll explain it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you all online now? It's 9:00 pm here now.

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am! ;) It's 8 here...but I probably only have a few minutes.

    Eric?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tori :)

    I was just talking to Eric's sister...she said she thinks he is coming on blogger...like a dragon or something! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whats that about me Anna?

    Tori, are you still there?

    I am not here for long, as I have to go do a lawn for someone soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha...she was being funny. ;)

    Ah...well, my sister will want to computer soon too.

    And...Grace is back on the rebelution so I assume you are off now, Eric?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to go now...

    Hope we can talk soon.

    I am praying for you, Eric. :)

    you too Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for praying, Anna.
    I am a nice dragon?? lol I didn't know that I was a dragon!! ;)

    I thought that I was a bunny!!

    Dragon?? I have no idea why she dais that!!

    Thanks for the compliment anyway. I like the idea of a big dragon doing good deeds and helping people.


    Hey I just thought that if I am a dragon, and you are my sister, then that makes YOU a dragon to!!!! :D:D:D:D
    Your Bro,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  19. :)
    Haha...THat's what Grace said! ;)

    YOu ARE a bunny...but a funny bunny...that's different you see. ;)

    Haha...I guess I AM a dragon too...hmmm...a pink one maybe? lol

    I like to help people too...

    Hey...if you are a dragon...can you just fly up to Alabama?! lol

    sis

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Eric...
    Just wanted to let you know I may not be online later. I have guitar lessons and bluegrass tonight (I get to sing! :D ) but I am praying for you. :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    Christ be with you,
    Your sis
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  21. I didn't realize that I had wings!!

    warning note: If I come to Bama, then I may not want to go.

    Then you have this situation of a dragon not wanting to go home!!

    It would be nice to come over to Bama :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha...why wouldn't you want to leave? We don't have vegemite or drop bears! lol

    I wouldn't mind if THAT dragon didn't want to leave lol...

    It would be. Maybe one day. That would be a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh don't worry about that, Anna. I'd bring a shipment of vegemite, then make my living by selling it to the Yanks and rebs!!!!

    I am pretty sure that I could start up a rumour that I had drop bears on the ship, and that a couple accidentally got loose!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha...you are being a funny bunny! I don't think you could get me to eat any of it though! *grabs jar of peanut butter* I LOVE peanut butter. :P

    Haha...I want a drop bear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, I might have to go into brother mode and make up things to try and make you eat it! Like if you don't, those wild drop bears that are on the loose are going to drop on you!!


    Quick sis! Smear some of this on your face! Taste it if you want!!

    funny Bunny??

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haha...so, you are my big brother only when it's convenient...I COULD pull age on you and say you can't tell me what to do...
    But...hehe...that is not the kind of thing I do. lol...*sigh* if it would make you happy...I guess I MIGHT just try a TINY bit lol
    But only if it was delivered in person lol

    *laughs in real life*

    Nope! I am NOT smearing that stuff on my face unless you try eating a peanut butter and chocolate cup! :D :D

    Yes...funny bunny. ;) That IS a good thing. Because you see...it means you make people smile in a good way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. ok deal. If I bring the vegmeite over, you HAVE to taste it. And because Aussies are not afraid of anything (supposed to be) I am not afraid of your peanut butter chocolate stuff!


    Do we have a dragon deal?

    ReplyDelete
  28. cool!

    I bet I like the peanut butter stuff, because over here, we have nutella which is almost the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. :D

    NUTELLA?! NUTELLA?! NUTELLA?!

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Sorry...I kinda LOVE that stuff! :D

    I was introduced to it in Geramany (where it is from) and I have been hooked ever since I was little. We have pictures of me when I was five with nutella alllll over my face doing a very "sweet" smile lol

    *sigh* okay...now I want some and don't have any lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, yes! I did for almost five years. I thought I had told you that! ;) It was part of the Army. We were stationed there. But it was when I was...2-7 so I don't remember much. But I DO remember some of it! :)

    ReplyDelete